A portion of Sterling Bank branch at OPIC
Roundabout in Abeokuta was today gutted by
According to a staff of the bank located at Oke
Ilewo area of the state capital, the fire incident
was caused by a faulty electric wire around 12
Attempts made by security men to use fire
extinguishers to quench the inferno failed before
the bank management called Ogun State Fire
Service officials who put out the fire before 2pm.
Their early intervention prevented the fire from
spreading to other banks in the area.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)